Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Camp Somerset

I had the opportunity to take in a true summer event at the end of February and join my church for their annual family camp at Somerset Dam. It was a relaxing weekend and the perfect way to end the summer before diving into my studies again. They made a video of the weekend and I thought I would share it with you so you could catch a glimpse of what it was like.

The first night of camp, we had a competition between parents/kids. I would like to point out that it is our Lead Pastor that is doing "The Worm" and made me laugh so hard I may have peed a little. Unfortunately, our team did not make it onto the video with our ballet routine. But you can imagine.

1 comment:

Merissa said...

Hey !!

Let's do skype :) Does Friday morning work for you? (Thur afternoon/eve for me).
Wish I could say "Let's do coffee" instead...

*hugs
love you.